We are able to offer programs and services because of our funders.
Our funders for the 2014-2015 fiscal year have included:
- Government of Manitoba – Culture, Heritage, and Tourism
- Government of Manitoba – Family Violence Prevention Program
- Government of Manitoba – Neighbourhoods Alive!
- Government of Manitoba – Victims Services
- Government of Canada – Summer Programs
- City of Winnipeg – Homelessness Partnership Strategy
- United Way of Winnipeg
- The Winnipeg Foundation: Community Grants
- The Winnipeg Foundation: Nourishing Potential
- Families and Communities Together (FACT)
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
- Local Investment Toward Employment (LITE)
- North End Revitalization Inc.
- Women’s Economic Counsel (WEC)
- Youth in Philanthropy (Garden City Collegiate)
- The Richardson Foundation in partnership with the United Way Winnipeg
- Assiniboine Credit Union